You are hunting for the smartphone that you intend to purchase on Amazon, for example, but it’s not in your region or does not support your language so that you can make an order that. That time you really wish there is an option to change country and language in Amazon app on your iPhone or iPad.
Luckily, Amazon allows you to change country and language. As for instance, if you are living in France but English is your mother tongue and you find it more convenient when using English; the app let you use it in that country. So in this post, we’ll show you how to change region and langue in the Amazon App on your iPhone/iPad.
But before starting, you should note something:
- Amazon currently supports only some languages such as English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese, and Spanish.
- Some of the supported countries include Canada, US, UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Brazil, China, India, Japan, etc.
How to Change Country and Language in Amazon App
Now, let’s get started.
- First, launch Amazon app on your iOS device.
- Next, tap on the menu button at the top left corner of the screen.
- Now, you tap on Settings.
- Next up, under Settings tap on Country & Language.
- Now, tap on the arrow next to your country.
- Select your favorite country.
- Next, tap on the arrow next to Language.
You will see the languages currently supported in your country. Right now, the app allows you to use another language in your region. Choose the supported language. For example, you can choose the Chinese even you are in UK.
If the language does not support in the country you have selected, it will then show you the name of the countries available.
- Finally, tap on Done to confirm your choice.
That’s all you need to do! Now, you can search Amazon in the language you just selected. All the contents will also be converted into the selected language, except for price.