You want to record the screen of your iOS running 10 to do a tutorial for your friend/ family or make a gameplay to upload YouTube, but there is not any screen recording apps in the App Store that supports recording the screen and you don’t want to jailbreak your device as well. Therefore, we now have a great solution, that’s EveryCord. The app is a new screen recorder for iOS that allows you to capture whatever on your iPhone or iPad screen. In this post, we’ll show you step-by-step guide to install EveryCord on your iPhone running iOS 10 without the jailbreak.
How To Install EveryCord on iPhone Running iOS 10 Without Jailbreak
- First, you need to download the two files onto your computer:
- Then, connect your iPhone to your computer via a certificated lightning USB cable.
- Extract and open Cydia Impactor, then drag and drop the EveryCord.IPA file into it.
- Next up, enter your Apple ID and password to generate a signing certificate. In case you worry about the security, you can create another Apple ID and use it instead.
- After entering your Apple ID infor, Cydia Impactor will now start installing EveryCord on your iPhone. Once the process is completed, you will see the app’s icon on your iPhone’s Home screen.
- Now, on your iPhone, navigate to Settings -> General and tap on Profile or Device Management.
- Next, Scroll down, find, and tap on its profile signed with your Apple ID to open it.
- Then, tap on the Trust button.
- Return to the Home screen and launch EveryCord app.
That’s all you have to do. Now, go ahead and start recording your iPhone’s screen with the EveryCord app. In case of getting any issue with the installation, feel free to ping us back via the comment below. We shall try out some solutions for you.