It is difficult to enjoy playing games with the most comfortable feeling on your Mac when you have to use an additional keyboard and mouse. However, now thanks to the support of gaming controllers, you can completely immerse in your games without any bother. Currently, there are a lot of gaming controllers which allow you to feel different levels of comfort. If the game you play can accept Bluetooth controllers instead of traditional buttons, a Nintendo Switch Joy-Con will be really a suitable choice for your Mac.
How to pair a Joy-Con to your Mac
Because the Joy-Con only can be paired in a separate way, you are in no need of using them together in the Joy-Con grip formation on your device. Nevertheless, you are total let to pair both Joy-Cons together, which means that you will have a couple of controllers to play with.
- First, you have to turn off your Nintendo Switch which aims to break the connection between the Joy-Con and the Switch.
- To move up, you need to press and hold the Sync button on the Joy-Con until green flashing lights Notice that Sync is the small black button on the flat side of the Joy-Con.
- Then, your task is to click on the Bluetooth button in the Menu bar on your Mac.
- Next, you continue clicking Open Bluetooth Preferences.
- Eventually, you simply click Pair next to the Joy-Con you wish to connect.
How to pair the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller to your Mac
Similarly, you can pair the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller with your Mac via the same steps.
- Initially, you also have to turn off your Nintendo Switch to break the connection between the Joy-Con and the Switch.
- Then, you need to click on the Bluetooth button in the Menu bar on your device.
- After that, clicking Open Bluetooth Preferences is necessary.
- Right after you finish, press and hold the Sync button on the Pro Controller, which is the small black button on the top of the Pro controller.
- Lastly, it is time to click Pair next to the Pro Controller on your Mac. Now, you finish.