Great news for iFans! Apple has recently released a Support app that allows you check the warranty status of your iDevices. This will help users check warranties in a quick manner. That explains why you need to have the app on your device for any other purpose with the support. So in this post, we’ll show you how to utilize the Apple Support app to check the warranty status of your iPhone, iPad, Mac, and other Apple devices.
Check Apple Warranty Status Using the Support App
Before starting the process, you’ll need to download the app from the App Store. Once done, do the following steps to execute.
- First, launch the “Apple Support” app with the blue color icon.
- Then, log in your Apple ID username and password.
- After that, Apple support will gather a list of all the iDevices associated with your Apple ID.
- Now, choose the device you want to check the warranty status for by tapping on it.
- After that, tap on “Product Details” section in blue color at the top of the dedicated page for your selected iDevices.
- Finally, you’ll see a box of text showing whether the iDevice is covered by Limited Warranty or Apple care. After that, it will detail the implications if you go through Repair and Service Coverage.
Now the page will display the warranty status of your iPhone/iPad, Mac you selected. The info will be different for unique devices. The terms “AppleCare” vs “Limited Warranty” are also exclusive. The AppleCare does not include Limited Warranty and the other ways.
That’s all you need to do check the warranty of your iDevices. It’s quite easy when it’s about keeping tabs on Apple warranties, so you should give it a try to avoid expensive repairs.