Sometimes, we need to convert images into PDF format to serve for the work. For example, your boss requires you to send an image under PDF file to ensure the quality of the image. Now a question arises that how you can convert image to PDF on your iPhone/ iPad. In this post, we’ll show you ways to convert your images to PDF format without installing any third party app.
- Convert Image to PDF Using the stock Photos App
The first methods we recommend you is using the Photos app of your iPhone/iPad
- First of all, launch Photos App on your iPhone/ iPad.
- You will see Select option at the top right corner and tap on it.
- Now select the photos you want to convert to PDF format.
- Then, tap on Share button at the bottom left corner, and tap on it.
- Next, you select Print button from the share menu.
- There are different print options here, simply zoom and convert the mage into PDF after tapping on the print options.
- Finally, you import the converted PDF document to iBooks and you can share it to your email.
- Convert Image to PDF Using Web Browser
Apart from using the stock Photos app to convert images to PDF, you can do this by simply using a website. There are different websites providing online tools to convert images to PDF format. If you don’t like the first one, you can follow the process below.
- Launch Safari browser on your iPhone/ iPad.
- Now you can manually search or open a website providing PDF converting facility. You can visit here to do that.
- Now tap on Browse button and select your image you want to convert and transfer it to the PDF format
- Next, tap on the Download button to save the converted PDF file on your device.
- Finally, your image has been successfully converted to PDF using web browser.
These are two popular ways to convert your selected image to PDF without having to install any app. If you having any troubles while using this method, let’s know in the comment below.