iFile is one of the most popular apps for managing and making changes with the files in the inbuilt storage of your iOS device. There is now any app on the App Store that allows you to do that, and without the jailbreak, downloading iFile app can be a challenge. However, there is a solution to download iFile app for non-jailbreak device, and here’s how you can grab it. It is compatible with the iOS 7 and higher version and can be installed on all iOS devices.
Steps to Download iFile App On Non-Jailbreak iOS Devices
- First, launch Safari or any browser and download the iFile ipa file from this link.
- Then, download and install Cydia Impactor on your computer.
- Next, plug your device to the computer and launch the Cydia Impactor tool.
- After that, drag and drop the iFile ipa file into the Cydia Impactor.
- Now enter your Apple ID and password.
- After waiting a few minutes, the app should be on the home screen.
- Go to Settings -> General -> Device Management and trust the certificate app.
- Now you can use the iFile app on your iPhone.
However, before download iFile app, you follow the steps mentioned below.
Change Settings before installing iFile on iDevice
As your device is not jailbroken, you should tweak some things on the Settings. Now, change your iPhone’s date to a month before. For instance, if today is 17th May, 2017, change it to 10th or 8th May, 2017. After installation is complete, you can change the date to the present one.
Downloading iFile app for your iOS devices does not take much time. After that, go to the Home screen and search for the iFile icon. Tap it and start managing files via iFile. You can install, delete, cut, paste, copy files and other functions with the app.