One of the new features on iOS 10 is the dark mode. It not only helps you work on any phone more conveniently, but also it helps your eyes comfortable when it comes to night. The dark mode is created for the people who usually work more in low light condition. Unfortunately, on iOS 10 there is not any direct way to turn dark mode off and on as this iOS version doesn’t provide the dark mode feature on iDevices.
Although there is no dark mode available for iOS 10 users, there is also a quick trick to enable dark mode on your iPhone easily. This method in this post will allow you to experience dark mode on your iPhone and iPad. Let’s check!
Steps to Enable Dark mode on iPhone or iPad
- First, on your iPhone/iPad running iOS 10, launch the Settings app.
- Then, select Accessibility by tapping on the General
- Next, look for the Display Accommodations option and tap on it.
- You will see Invert Colors already turn off. Tap on it to turn it on.
- After enabling Invert Colors, you tap on Colors Filters option.
- Then a new screen will now appear with the color filters. Now tap on Color Filters on and select the Grayscale option.
- That’s all! Now you only reduce the system brightness to the half and the dark mode will be enabled on your device.
This is the easiest method to enable the dark mode on your iPhone iPad running iOS 10. Moreover, you can also enable this mode by using Safari’s dark mode, but you will need to perform some steps before.
- First, tap on the Settings app and go to General> Accessibility> Display Accommodations
- Now you enable the Invert Colors
- Next, return to Accessibility and tap on Triple Tap Lens under Zoom On
- Now you tap on Resize Lens then select Filter. After that, you select a low light filter that is good for you while working in low light.
- Then, go back to Display Accommodations and tap on Reduce White Point.
- Finally, turn Safari’s dark mode on and start using the dark mode on your iOS 10.
In case you have your device jailbroken, you can easily enable dark mode by installing the Noctis tweak. All you need to do is launching Cydia, searching for Noctis and installing it. Respring your iPhone/iPad and activate the Dark mode.