Many iOS 10 users have recently reported that the Mail app suddenly disappeared from their device. If this issue happens with your device, it’s glad to see that your Mail app can be brought back very easily. The iOS 10 allows deleting stock apps, so you might have accidentally enabled the feature and deleted the app. In this post, we’ll show you the way to reinstall the Mail app and recover other stock apps
Steps to Reinstall Mail app on iOS devices:
- First, launch the App Store and tap on the Search icon.
- Then enter Mail and look for the Mail app.
- Next, tap on the cloud icon to download the app.
- To avoid other issues, go to Settings > Mail and reinstall all of the email accounts.
Besides the disappearance of the Mail app from iPhone, users using older iOS version also asked the Apple community the way to get back All Inboxes Mailbox in case they have been accidentally deleted. If you face with this issue, here is the way to bring them back.
How to Bring All Inboxes Mailbox back
- First of all, open Mail app.
- Access the Mailbox view and tap on Edit.
- Here, there will now be a list of all inboxes, tap on the circle next to All Inboxes.
- In addition, check for a blue circle next to your inboxes to make sure you have enabled them
- Now, tap Done at the upper right corner.
- After that, go to the Inbox folder and refresh it and you’ll get your new emails, which should be inside the Inbox folder.
Although Apple has also tried many ways to make the app better by adding options such as list unsubscribe, auto-scaling emails and the revival of video in email on the iOS 10 version, sometimes users find themselves to get difficult situations. We hope that the above tips will help you bring back your Mail app and work as normal!