Do you like playing the old pixelated graphics games on your iPhone? There are multiple emulators to help you enjoy games like Super Mario or Pokemon Emerald directly on your iPhone. All of them can relive your childhood as they make these games available. However, many of them do not work with iPhone and iPad and face the Apple restrictions. Therefore, you should have at least one reliable app for you.
Happy Chick emulator, also known as Xiaojigame, is the all-in-one app that can meet your favorite retro gaming experience on your iPhone/iPad. Moreover, the app comes with multiple emulators such as GBA4iOS, nds4iOS, and even PSP.
The Happy Chick emulator can be seen as the best emulator at this time. The only thing you should note is that installing Happy Chick takes quite a bit of time as you will need to download another additional app, but we’re here to help you. Here is how you can this emulator on your iPhone/iPad.
Installing Happy Chick Emulator on your iPhone
- Launch App Store from your Home screen and download WeChat
- Register your WeChat account (if you have not yet had) by entering your phone number and complete the verification process with a given code.
- Now tap on Search at the top of the screen and type in Xiaojigame
- Only one app with its username in Chinese will now appear.
- Look at the bottom, there is an iOS option , tap on it
- Next, tap on the blue link
- Tap on the 3 dotted option at the top right corner and select Open in Safari
- You’ll now be taken to a new page, here copy the Activation Code and tap on the Download for iOS button and then choose Install
- There will now have a new app called Happy Chick installed on your home screen
- Once done, head to Settings > General > Device Management > Shenzhen Misi Interactive Entertainment > Trust it
- Finally, launch Happy Chick emulator and paste the Activation Code and start playing your favorite games. However, you should note that each device has an unique code to activate the Happy Chick emulator.