Sometimes you need to print messages from iPhone or iPad for some purposes. Printing text messages from iPhone or iPad is never easy. Many people found Messages printing services in the previous versions. Finally, there is a solution to do this. Now you can easily print your messages. You just need to do the following steps mentioned in this post to complete the printing process.
How to Print Messages from iPhone or iPad
Print Messages from iPhone/ iPad Without Computer
To use this method, your device must be connected to the same network with a Wi-Fi printer in order to share the file to your email and then print it. You can follow these steps below to Print text messages or iMessages on your iPhone or iPad:
- First, launch the Messages app on your device and select the conversation you want to print.
- Then take a screenshot from the conversation you want to print.
- After that return to your home screen and launch the Photos app and select the screenshots.
- Next tap on the share button at the left bottom corner. The sharing menu will now appear.
- Now tap on the Print icon to print your text message.
- Finally, choose the printer and tap on Print again to confirm your choice. That’s all.
In case your iPhone/iPad does not connect to a local printer, then you should zoom the photo and you’ll see a new sharing tool appear. Now, you should save the screenshot into a PDF format in iBooks or send it it to your email. After that, you can print it from another device.
Print Messages from iPhone or iPad From Computer
Before starting the Messages printing process, there are a few requirements you must fulfill. This includes the stuff.
- A USB cable for the connection
- A Windows Computer or Mac
- Your Apple iPhone/ iPad
- Necessary software to print messages from iPhone.
You need to collect all of them before starting. If you are wondering about how to download the compatible software to complete printing the text messages / iMessages, you don’t have to worry. You can try iMazing or AnyTrans, which is available for free from their official websites.