Contacts are very important as all of us need contacts to keep contact with the relatives, friends, and family. If you have recently purchased a new phone, you will have to transfer your contacts, as they cannot be copied from one device to another. Or, if you want to share your contacts to another device, you also need a method to do this. So, in this post, we’ll show you three popular ways to easily transfer contacts from iPhone to.
Transfer Contacts Using iCloud
The easiest way to transfer contacts from one iPhone to another is using the backup. You will need to back up the contacts on your device having contacts, and then restore your contacts on the other device. All can be done via iCloud. However, both your devices need to run the same iCloud account. To do that:
- First, go to Settings on your device and tap on iCloud.
- There is a list including photos, mail, and calendars. Tap on Contacts
- Your iCloud will now start syncing the contacts.
- Wait for a few minutes to complete the process.
- On the other device, do the same process again to start syncing.
- Wait for a minute, the iCloud will complete the syncing, and all contacts will appear the other device.
Besides, you can also log into the iCloud via the website and download your contacts onto your computer. After that, upload them to Gmail or Google Contacts and sync with your device.
Transfer Contacts By Using Google Contacts
Another way you can do to transfer contacts from iPhone to iPhone is using your Gmail account. You simply do the following steps:
- First, sign in the same Google account on both devices.
- Next, go to Settings -> Mail -> Accounts -> Gmail and turn on Contacts option to sync your contacts.
- Your Contacts will now be transferred to the new device just in few minutes.
This method is the most useful when transferring contact from Android to iPhone.
Transfer Contacts By Using iTunes
Another popular way to transfer contacts from one iPhone to another iPhone is using iTunes. Here are steps you can do it:
- First, connect the iPhone to your computer and launch iTunes.
- Choose your device from the top -> click Info and choose Sync Contacts.
- Click on Sync button to sync your contacts with your computer.
- Now, connect your new iPhone.
- Check the Sync Contacts option.
- In the Advanced option, make sure the Contacts option is selected.
- Choose Sync to transfer your contacts to the new one.
These are three common ways to transfer your Contacts from iPhone to iPhone. Let’s know your thoughts in the comment below.