Many of you have updated your iOS device to the newer iOS 10 version, you realize that some of third-party apps have stopped working on this version. The reason is that Apple had improved the security and they also started revoking a range of certificates to prevent third-party apps being installed on their iOS devices.
It caused a consequence that such AirShou and iRec apps could not not work on iOS 10 version. Fortunately, the developer of iRec app has recently introduced the new version for his screen recorder app, called EveryCord. Besides the new name, it also comes with more modern interface, multiple options and especially easier to use.
If you love this app, this tutorial will show you how to download the IPA file, and how you can install it without the jailbreak.
How To Record Your iPhone Screen On iOS 10
You will need to download and install EveryCord IPA. To do that:
- You can find the latest version of the .IPA file from here
- Download the Cydia Impactor to sideload the app
- Once done, plug your iOS device to your computer
- Next, drag the EveryCord.ipa file to Impactor window
- The tool will now ask you for the Apple credentials
- Enter your iTunes ID as well as password
Wait for a minute and the EveryCord app will be installed on your iPhone/iPad. Don’t open it right away, as you have to trust its certificate inside the Settings app (General > Device Management > choose the app and tap Trust).
Also read: How To Remove Jailbreak On Your iPhone/iPad
Now, return to the Home screen and start using the app. In case you don’t have the computer, here is how to install directly the app on your iPhone/iPad
- Launch the Safari or any browser app on your iPhone/iPad
- Tap hereto go to the EveryCord page
- Tap the “iOS install” button.
Once done, simply trust the app and start recording your screen.