Transferring music from old iPhone to new one is a tricky procedure. It is not easy to make a backup and then restore it on the new iOS device. Apple does not also allow directly transferring music between devices. So, many users get difficulties in doing this.
Luckily, there are now a few ways to transfer music from old iPhone to new iPhone.In this post, we’ll show you how to do this.
Transfer Music from old iPhone to new iPhone using AnyTrans 5
- Download and install AnyTrans onto your PC or Mac.
- Run AnyTrans app and connect both iOS devices to the computer.
- From its menu, simply choose “Clone Device” to start transferring the data from your old iPhone to the new one.
- Next, click Next to start the data transfer.
- Now check the Music category from the list and continue clicking Next
- The music transferring process will start now.
Wait until the process is completed. After that, you can enjoy music on your new iPhone.
Transfer Music from old iPhone to new iPhone Using iCloud
- Connect old iPhone to a Wi-Fi hotspot and go to Settings -> iCloud -> Backup.
- Make sure to enable iCloud backup and tap to backup.
- Wait until the backup is complete.
- Turn on the new iPhone and tap Restore from iCloud Backup. Next, and sign in with your iCloud ID and password.
If you have multiple Apple IDs, you will have to log in every one of them. Keep connecting to Wi-Fi until the backup is completed.
Sync Music from Old iPhone to new iPhone Using iTunes
- Plug your old iPhone to the PC or Mac.
- Open iTunes and select your device.
- Choose the ‘Backup Now’ option and the new backup will then be available in Preferences -> Devices.
- Turn on your new iPhone and head to the Apps & Data screen to choose Restore from iTunes Backup.
- Plug your new iPhone to the computer, which is containing the backup of the old iPhone.
- Launch iTunes, and choose select ‘Restore Backup’. If it’s an encrypted iTunes backup, you will haves to use the password.
The process will restore all music from iTunes to your new iPhone.