“iPhone cannot be synced because it cannot be found” is a very common issue that happens when you use iTunes to sync your iOS device with your Mac or Windows. You will see a warning message saying, that ‘The iPhone … cannot be synced’ for your device is currently being used. This issue comes from a file on your device being locked or restricted. So, we’ll help to remove this error message and let you sync your iOS device successfully in this post. Take a look at some methods to fix this issue.
Methods To Fix iPhone Cannot be Synced Error
Reboot your iPhone and computer
First, you should restart your iOS device as well as reboot your Mac or Windows computer. Once they restart successfully, just try again and check if your problem has been resolved.
Update iTunes on your computer
The second method to fix the “iPhone cannot be synced because it cannot be found” issue is to ensure that you have already installed the latest iTunes version. To do so, launch iTunes > click Help > check for updates. After that, install the latest iTunes version and try to sync your iOS device again.
Install The Latest IOS Version
You should also check if you have the latest iOS software updated on your device. To do this, head to Settings > General -> Software Update.
But before doing that, you should make sure that your device is connected to a stable Wi-Fi hotspot and make a full backup first. After that, you start the process of downloading. Once done, just tap on Install and wait for the process to complete. Now, connect your device to your computer and check if the issue has already been resolved.
If you are still facing this issue after trying the above solutions, let continue with other solutions. The error usually shows a 13019 number in brackets. To solve it, you should update the installed iTunes on your Mac.
- Check the media files in your iTunes library.
- Check for problems if it’s caused by third-party apps.
- Sync a little content.
- Delete and re-download content.
- Remove PDF files in the syncing process.
You can also use one of the best iTunes alternatives to transfer contents between your iOS device and your computer.
Use the below steps to fix this issue for all:
- First, open iTunes from your Mac and then click on Apple icon and choose the Software Update
- Then, connect the iPhone with the help of a lightning cable. After that, uncheck Sync Music, Sync Podcasts as well as Sync TV Shows.
- Now, click on the Sync button and this will clear your iPhone without affecting iTunes data.
- Now your iPhone will be free of any space or error.
- Disconnect your iPhone from the lightning cable.
- Switch off your iOS device for a while by holding the Power
- Next, turn your iPhone back on by pressing and holding the Power button.
- Reconnect your iPhone to your Mac and open iTunes.
- Choose your iOS device inside iTunes device options and select only the media that you want to transfer to your iPhone.
- Finally, tap on the sync
That’s all you need to do. You can now sync your device without any error. If you feel this post useful, please share and comment below.