What would happen if you forget the passcode of your iPhone/iPad. This is absolutely a big trouble for you. If you are in the same difficulty, we are going to show you how to bypass iPhone passcode as well as how to remove the passcode protection easily in this post.
How to Bypass a Forgotten Passcode on iPhone
Many times we forget the passcode of our smartphones which causes the limitation for our access to our phone. But this tutorial below will explain how to easily bypass the passcode on iPhone. Although it requires a full restoration, your device will be running again at least.
Restore your iOS device using Recovery Mode:
The currently best solution in case you forget the passcode is restoring your device. While all your personal information will be deleted, if you have previously made a backup, you can then restore it again easily.
However, to make a restoration, you will need to put your iPhone/iPad into the Recovery Mode so that it can be done. Here’s how to do so:
- Before proceeding, ensure you remember your Apple ID as well as the password that was used for setting your device up.
- Keep your device’s battery at least 20%.
- Power your iPhone/iPad off
- Now, launch iTunes on your Windows PC or Mac.
- Next, press and hold the Volume Down button (on iPhone 7/ 7 plus and higher models) or the Home button (on older devices).
- While pressing the button press, connect the device to your computer.
After doing the above steps, your device will now be in Recovery Mode with the iTunes logo on the screen along with a notification “iTunes has detected an iPad in recovery mode” in iTunes.
Note: The Recovery Mode will format all your personal data and then install the latest iOS version on your device.
After viewing the notification, you just follow the steps below:
- Click on restore and allow iTunes prompts to wipe out the data and restore your iOS device.
- Once done, enter your Apple ID and password that was originally used for setting your phone up.
- Click on Continue.
- Now, you can choose to restore from this backup on your phone or allow it to set it up as new.
- Click on Continue.
Your device will now run without any passcode. Depending on the iOS version, you will be asked to enter your Apple ID and password again. After you access to your iOS device, you should remove the passcode completely by heading to Settings > Touch ID & Passcode and turn passcode off.
Bypass iPhone Passcode with Software
You can also be able to hack your iPhone/iPad passcode with the help of the forensic software. This software is often used by the law enforcement agencies to analyze a mobile phone, but they are not released to the general public. If you are an expert about smartphone, you can try these software below to hack the iPhone/iPad passcode
We hope that, with the above method, it can help you easily bypass your iPhone/iPad. Let’s know in the comment.