The iOS 12 version has added some new Animojis such as Ghost, Tiger, T-Rex, Koala. If you want to start with Memoji, you need to make a customized avatar first. However, since there are several customization options available, you freely have a plenty of experimentation. On your iPhone X, you can easily create multiple characters for the mood of different conversations. Here is how.
How to Create Memoji on iPhone X
- Launch Messages app on your iPhone X.
- Open a conversation and choose the Animoji icon under the iMessage text.
- Now, swipe right and tap on the “+” button.
- Now, customize your look as your liking. There are several options such as skin tones, hairstyles, head shape, etc.
- Tap on Done at the top right corner when you’re done.
Once you have greatly customized your look, you can then use it in iMessage to chat with your friends for fun.
How to Record Memoji or Animoji Videos
- Open Messages app→ tap on a conversation and choose the Animoji icon.
- Next, select the Memojiyou have just created or choose your favorite one.
- Now, tap on the record button and then record the message. Next, hit the arrow button to send your message.
You can also select your character as a sticker. Save times if you want to use fun faces to express your emotions.
How to Send Memoji or Animoji As Sticker
- Launch Messages app and then head over to a conversation, choose Animoji
- Tap on your character and you will see the readymade image of your avatar. All you need is tapping on the arrow button to send it.
The latest iOS 12 version allows you to use Memoji in Messages camera. You can also use it to design your character.
How to Use Memoji in Messages Camera
- Open Messages app and tap on a conversation → select camera icon.
- Next, tap on the tiny rectangular inlay locating at the bottom left corner.
- Tap on Animoji icon.
- Now, choose the Memojithat you’d like to use.
When you choose your avatar, the camera screen will be shown up. Tap on the “X” to remove Animoji bar.
- Your character will then appear on the screen. Next, design it with stickers or other funny stuff available.
If you want to do some changes to your character or remove the one that you no longer use, you can do it with ease.
How to Use Memoji in FaceTime on iPhone X
- Launch FaceTime app on your iPhone X and make a call.
- Tap on rectangular inlay at the bottom left and choose Animoji icon.
- Choose the Memojiyou’d like to use.
You will also have an option to add stickers to the emoji face. To do it, select the stickers you wish to use. After that, you have to drag and drop it on the face.
That’s how you can use Memoji in iOS 12 on your iPhone X. Let’s know in the comment below.