If you usually use Instagram, you might like the feature of automatically saving every photo you post on Instagram to Camera roll folder on your iPhone. However, many of you find this inconvenient or unnecessary. If you also feel it annoying, then this post is for you. Here’s how you can stop your iPhone from automatically saving Instagram photos to your iPhone Camera roll.
How to stop Instagram photos from saving to Camera Roll
The process is pretty simple and you can do it just in a few seconds. Simply open Instagram on your iPhone and then do the following steps to stop your phone from automatically saving Instagram photos.
1) From the main screen, tap your profile picture and choose the button on the top right to open up the side menu.
2) Tap on Settings at the bottom.
3) From Settings page, choose Account.
4) Scroll down to and select Original Photos.
5) Toggle off the switch for Save Original Photos.
Once enabled, it will automatically save unedited photos and videos captured by the Instagram camera to the Camera Roll. So, if you change your mind, you can disable this later by easily turning it back on. Tap on the arrow on the top left to return and exit the Settings section.
Also read: How to send Instagram polls through Direct
That’s done! Hopefully, this short tutorial can help you stop your iPhone from saving Instagram photos automatically.