After jailbreak iOS 8.4 software for Windows was released in last June, TaiG continues launching a version for Macbook.
Last week, TaiG released jailbreak iOS 8.4 version tool for Mac. A special feature of this software is that users do not have to jailbreak again every boot.
The jailbreak process is quite simple. Here are the steps to jailbreak for your Macbook:
– Download and install the TaiG tool on your computer.
– Connect the iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch to your computer.
– Disable find my iPhone at iCloud settings.
– Run the tool, install Cydia and can optionally add 3k Assistant.
– Finally, reboot the device.
Attention, users should back up the device before the jailbreak.