After the release of watchOS 3 at WWDC16, Apple has launched many updates with various new features including the redesigned user experience; more versatile Siri, etc. The Seventh developer beta of watchOS 3.2 is now available. If you are an Apple Watch user and you’d really like to get a hand on the latest watchOS version, here is how to download and install watchOS 3.2 beta 7 for your Apple Watch.
But before getting started, you need to meet some certain requirements:
- Your iPhone/iPad is now running on iOS 10 version.
- Your device must be connected to a Wi-Fi network.
- The Apple Watch must have at least 60% power back up.
How to install watchOS 3.2 beta 7 on your Apple Watch
First of all, you will need to install the certificate of the watchOS 3.2 beta 7 for your smartwatch.
- Launch Siri browser on your Home screen, and go to apple.com, then pair it with your Watch.
- Go to the watchOS 3.2 download page.
- Tap on Download watchOS 3.2 beta Configuration Profile.
- On the Choose a Device popup window, tap on Apple Watch.
- Next, tap on Install, then enter your Passcode
- Tap on Install again for your confirmation.
- Finally, select Restart to reboot your Watch.
Once the Watch app on your iPhone detects the watchOS configuration profile, just follow these steps below to install it on your smart watch.
- Connect your iPhone to Wi-Fi and launch the Apple Watch
- Tap on the My Watch
- Tap on General > Software Update
- Next, tap on Download and Install.
- Then, enter your iPhone Passcode (if you set up).
- Tap on Agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Finally, tap on Install on your iPhone or your Watch.
Now, the update process will begin. The WatchOS 3.2 beta 7 update will be downloaded and then transferred to your smartwatch. Once the process is completed, your device will reboot again. That’s all you have to do! Your Apple Watch now runs on Watch OS 3.2 beta 7 version.