Do you usually use Apple Music on your iOS device? Are you paying fee for your membership month-to-month? We are sure that many of you are now having to pay for your membership monthly, for the total of 12 months. But how do you feel if you can get full twelve months of uninterrupted Apple Music experience for only 10-month price?
All you should do is simply switching from your individual month-to-month membership to an annual plan, and you’ll instantly save twenty bucks for yourself. Apple has already launched the new subscription option in June 2017, right after the Worldwide Developers Conference. Here is how you can get 12 months of Apple Music for just 10-month price.
Steps To Switch To Annual Apple Music Membership
First, you will need to switch to annual Apple Music membership. To do this:
- Launch the Musicapp on your iOS device.
- Move to For Youtab at the bottom.
- Tap on your profile photo at the upper-right corner.
- Select the View Apple ID option
- You may be prompted to log in with your Apple ID or use the Touch ID.
- Tap on Subscriptions.
- Choose Apple Music Membershipfrom the list.
- Below the Options headline, tap on Individual (1 Year).
You’ll have to charge only $99 for your annual plan that means you save $12 for a full year with a $10 per month plan. Confirm your choice, then tap on Back.
Some of you have wondered that if they could do this in iTunes or App Store. The answer is definitely Yes, as you can easily switch to an annual membership using iTunes on Mac and Windows. Here are steps to follow:
- First, open iTunes on your computer.
- Next, under the Account tab, click View My Account
- Below the Settings, click Manage next to Subscriptions.
- Click Edit beside Apple Music Membership, and choose Individual (1 Year) option. Then, click on Done.
In case you have already purchased a $99 Apple Music Gift card, you could simply redeem the card and you are also prompted if you want to switch to the affordable $99 a year Apple Music plan.