Have you ever thought about making a new interface for your iOS device without the jailbreak? If yes, we now have the method for you no matter what version is currently on your phone. So in this post, we will show you how to install custom themes on your non-jailbreak iPhone/iPad. As it’s for non-jailbreak devices, so the method below will only allow you to theme the icons on your home screen.
Steps To Install Theme On Non-Jailbreak iOS Devices
In this tutorial, we’ll need the help of SwiftlyThemes to customize the interface. It is a modern, lightweight and fast theme engine for your iPhone/ iPad.
To install SwiftlyThemes, you simply do the following steps:
- First, launch the Safari browser or any browser app on your phone and visit this page
- Scroll down and tap on the “Download Todays Version” button at the bottom of the page.
- You’ll be taken to another page. Here tap on the download button.
- You’ll now be redirected to the Settings app. Tap Install at the top right to continue
- Now, the SwiftlyThemes icon is on your Home screen
- Open the app, and select a theme that you like
- Press the download button, then tap on the Install button
- An advertisement will now appear. Wait a few seconds and tap Skip Ad.
- Tap Install in settings and enter your passcode.
- Now, return to home screen you’ll see an icon called iNSTALLER there. Simply open it.
- Continue tap Install at the top right in settings and enter your passcode.
- Back to home screen, and move the icons where you want to store them.
- Finally hide the original icons in a separate folder.
Also read: How To Remove Jailbreak On Your iPhone/iPad
That’s all you should do to theme your iOS device without jailbreak. However, remember that almost the theme engine above can perform an identical job.