The Phoenix jailbreak has just been released all 32-bit iOS devices running iOS 9.3.5 version. Installing the new jailbreak onto Apple devices is quite simple. You simply need the help of Cydia Impactor to sideload the jailbreak app on your device, then run it to start the jailbreak process. However, the Phoenix jailbreak is a semi-untethered jailbreak, so every time you restart your device, you will have to re-jailbreak by running the Phoenix app. So if you are eager to jailbreak iOS 9.3.5 iPhone/iPad, here is step-by-step guide to jailbreak your 32-bit devices with the Phoenix jailbreak.
Before getting started, make sure that you follow the certain requirements. The jailbreak only supports 32-bit devices only, including: iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 4s,iPod touch 5,iPad 2,iPad , iPad 4, iPad mini 1. The process will take a couple of tries until it completes. So if you for the first few times, keep trying until it’s sucessful.
How to Jailbreak iOS 9.3.5 on 32-bit devices
- First, download the Phoenix IPA file from here, and Cydia Impactor on your computer
- Plug your suported iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your computer, then launch Cydia Impactor.
- Drag and drop the downloaded Phoenix IPA file into Cydia Impactor window.
- You’ll be asked for entering your Apple ID and password to sign the IPA file.
- Once the app is installed, its icon will appear on the Home screen labeled “Phoenix”. Before launching it, head to Settings -> General -> Profiles (or also named Device Management”).
- Tap on the profile labeled with your Apple ID and press the Trust button.
- Now return to the Home screen and launch the app.
- To start the jailbreak, simply tap the Prepare for Jailbreak
The jailbreak process will now start. You should not touch your device’s screen until the jailbreak is complete. Once done, your device will reboot and Cydia app will display on your Home screen. Now, you have successfully jailbroken your 32-bit iPhones/iPads running iOS 9.3.5 version. Start breaking the prison and installing the your favorite tweaks.